I have added in over 50 MQ caps from When Summer was on CIS – 5×06 What’s Eating Gilbert Grissom into the gallery for you all.
- Television Appearances > CSI > Season 5 > What’s Eating Gilbert Grissom Screencaps
I’ve just added in Four new photoshoot outtake that Summer did for TV Guide back in 2008. A total of 004 Outtakes have bin added into the gallery. I’m working on getting the untagged photos for you all.
Edit: I have now added in the untagged verison’s of these photos.
- Studio Photoshoots > Set 08
Here is the full list of DVD exters that will be on the Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles: The Complete Second Season DVD/BluRay that is out on Sept. 22 (R1 only)
– Write the Future – An inside look at creator Josh Friedman and the writing process and how it guides the creative decisions for each episode.
- Conceptualization – Visual Effects supervisor James Lima and others discuss the production challenges of bringing the sci-fi world of Terminator to television.
- Blood and Metal – Go behind the scenes with special makeup effects artist Rob Hall and the cast as they reveal the process of creating realistic cybernetic organisms.
- Designing Destruction – Production Designer Marek Dobrowolski and others discuss the challenges of combining real locations with futuristic sets to create a world in which the present fights to avoid a horrific future.
- Choreographing Chaos – See how Stunt Coordinator and 2nd Unit Director Joel Kramer and Special Effects Supervisor Steve Galich work closely to create the stunts and on set effects that add an undeniably kinetic quality to each episode.
- War Stories – From an unexpected earthquake on the jam-packed Santa Monica pier to the intricacies of filming underwater sequences, the producers and cast reflect on some of the most memorable production challenges from Season Two.
- Setting the Tempo – Composer Bear McCreary and the producers explain the process of taking cues from the Terminator mythology and incorporating them into the score. Bear, Josh Friedman and Shirley Manson also talk about the process of recording the season opening song “Samson and Delilah.”
- Motivations – The producers and cast discuss the themes of Season Two and how these informed both the writing and acting.
- Terminated Scenes
- Cameron vs. Rosie: Fight Rehearsal – The raw fight rehearsal and choreography session between Summer Glau and a contortionist is interwoven with storyboards and interviews explaining this intricate battle sequence.
- The Storyboard Process: Cameron Goes Bad – The production team outlines the process for mapping key sequences from the show in Storyboard format.
- Audio Commentary with Lena Headey, Thomas Dekker, Summer Glau and Shirley Manson and Executive Producers Josh Friedman, James Middleton and John Wirth
- Gag Reel
- Collision with the Future: Deconstructing the HUNTER KILLER Attack – Interactive exploration of the climactic Hunter Killer attack featured in the Season Two finale. Four simultaneous points of view show all elements of the filmmaking of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles from Production, Direction, Visual Effects, and Special Effects. Additional focus points allow the viewer to explore even more elements of what it took to create this dramatic stunt sequence. (Blu-ray only)
We all know Summer Glau is coming to Dollhouse and that she’ll play a Dollhouse employee of some sort – but now a FOX-related source has given me a bit more information on her character.
Joss Whedon has said he would not cast Glau as a Doll, due to her playing similar roles of that sort in the past – and indeed, he’s gone the opposite route. Rather than playing a Doll, Glau is playing one of the people who makes the Dolls what they are. Yes, Glau’s character, Bennett, is the equivalent of Topher – a Programmer. Bennett works in a Dollhouse that is new to the series, located in Washington, DC.
Bennett comes into play as Alexis Denisof’s new character Daniel Perrin (briefly introduced in the season premiere) has his role and storyline elevated. Perrin is a US senator, so it seems a trip to Washington, DC is likely in store for the Dollhouse crew.
A new (well old) interview has come online from when Summer and Brian Austin Green were in Japan. The interview its self was in japanese but i have translate for you all, enjoy!
1984 was the first one released since the film gave birth to The Terminator enthusiast. This year, finally, “the Day of Resurrection” Skynet’s Resistance Army after the war drew VS The Terminator 4 ?released! T4 ?and? published to coincide with the period of the television seriesTerminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles?Season 2 on DVD also.
The face of the T2 expansion five TV series starting after A New Year!
To celebrate the DVD release of Terminator-type girl steps to protect John Connor have been sent “Cameron” Summer Glow play (hereinafter: Summer) ?and? T1 from the future sent to protect Sarah in Brian Austin Green Derek played a lease lease brother Kyle’s Resistance Army soldiers (hereinafter: Brian) came to Japan. International Drama NAVI interview went ahead alone.
First day of his visit, the first interview, the tension NAVI appeared before reporters in the television series is rarely seen smiling faces summer, and David White Paper boy ?Beverly Hills High School (!) Was Brian muscular figure has grown!
Now, through interviews with two people, this Sarah Connor Chronicles ?Let us check out the highlights of the!
1. Faithful to the accepted world-view movies to mania
James Cameron created The Terminator is plenty of ignorance as enthusiastic fans. ?T3? particular notoriety was scattered in the various barrel, “It was a great fan of the movie myself, I liked the character from the movie, was under pressure.” As it is, Brian, and this TV series, fans attention had been.
“Want to be faithful to the world series made by James Cameron that everyone involved in the creative, and I thought, executive producer Josh Furirudoman particular, a quick mind, a big fan of him than anything Datsu Since Ta, were paid homage to the original. “and Brian.
Result, the popular TV series, “warm and accepting people who” (summer), he says.
Trauma of war and the growth of John Connor and Derek, the movie is carefully drawn details can not draw, not just SF series is ending the action.
I’ve just added in one more new photoshoot outtake that Summer did for Venice Magazine back in October 08. A total of 005 stunning outtakes have bin added into the gallery.
- Studio Photoshoots > Set 42